5 MENTAL MISTAKES YOU SHOULD NEVER MAKE ON THE GOLF COURSE
Most golfers lose way too many shots to poor mental decisions and not knowing how to systematically approach each shot and control their emotions to maintain confidence. This article will show you the 5 most common mental game mistakes that most golfers make and how to eliminate them.
1) Don’t analyze your swing, or think about it while swinging
2) Don’t think about your score (unless you really have to)
3) Don’t beat yourself up, be your own caddy and remember it’s just a game
4) Don’t just aim at the fairway or green – have a very precise target in mind
5) Don’t forget about your routine
This is a guest post by David MacKenzie from Golf State of Mind